We will once again be offering our CPYBL Preseason Shootout tuneup event at local gyms on November 11-12. REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Each team will play 3 games with a running clock format. The schedule will be available on the web site by end of day Friday, November 3rd.
- Athletic and recreational divisions will be offered for boys and girls in grades 3-6.
- If you would like to host games for this tournament, you can either email us or simply indicate the times you have available on your gym availability calendar.
- $95 fee includes 3 games AND referee fees. Organizations can pay all fees up front for their teams eliminating the need to dispense cash to coaches before the season starts.
- Web site based schedule! No more crazy spreadsheets. The schedule will be fully vetted on our web site and can be viewed using traditional methods.
- Coordinators can register teams for the tournament on-line during the regular season registration process by simply checking a box on the bottom of the on-line registration form. You can also register your team for the tournament any time after season registration by editing the team record from the My Teams section of your coordinator portal. There is a checkbox indicating whether or not your team plans on playing.
- Coaches are unable to register teams directly and should funnel requests through their coordinators or if their organization is not paying their registration, they can contact us directly.
We also welcome teams from outside the CPYBL to participate in this preseason tune-up. If you are a non-CPYBL team, email Ben Goodyear with your intent to play at firstname.lastname@example.org